Air test without the Stress
Domestic and commercial air leakage testing provided by people that really know buildings.
We aim to make every test as simple as possible because we know you have lots more to worry about, here are just a few things that we think make us your best air testing option.
• Accredited by ATTMA – the original testing and accreditation body for building air tightness
• Domestic (L1) and Commercial (L2) testing carried out by in-house test technicians
• Over 30 years combined experience of real-world air tightness testing by people that have actually built many commercial and domestic projects
• Phone support at all stages of the construction process with authentic NBA jerseys an early site visit available for all multiple test orders
• Our extensive knowledge means that we don’t just test and then walk away, we’ll identify any problems and provide solutions
• We hold safety approval by an SSIP member scheme and also NEBOSH and CITB Site Manager (SMSTS) qualifications, all technicians also hold CSCS cards (Manager/ Professional)
Pictures: Multifan Airtest (Left), Dom Airtest (Centre), Larger Multi Fan Airtest (Right).
We also provide the following specialist support and services:
• Passivhaus compliance testing and leak diagnosis specialist – we can help with your super-low air leakage issues
• Full range of commercial building air leakage testing services available
• Commercial test-day preparation and support service
• Design scrutiny and early stage construction advice service
• Site inspection survey and report preparation available
Watergate Services Air Testing PDF Flyer. View online or download:
An example of how we made an air leakage test simple:
Our customer provided drawings for a multiple unit housing project, we cheap hockey jerseys China advised on the minimum number of units to be tested and agreed this with building control, resulting in cost savings and no hassle for our customer.
Picture: ATTMA Artest Accreditation.